Why Incarta for Employers?
- Access to a database of elite and professionally trained candidates
- Contact skilled candidates instantly and directly
- Advertise and promote your brand
- £1,750 annual membership fee. Less than £5 per day
- Annual fee less than a single traditional recruitment appointment
- Unlimited vetted candidates
- Association with elite culinary and hospitality schools
Why Incarta for Students?
- Access to the latest hospitality vacancies
- No cost to register
- Simple and quick to create your profile
- Find the right job in the right location
- Contact employers directly
- Promote yourself to a wide range of employers
- Be the first to learn about new vacancies and opportunities
Opening Doors in Luxury Hospitality and Cuisine
Drawing from many years of experience gained within the hotel sector, Incarta bridges the industry gap between luxury establishments and elite hospitality and culinary arts institutes.
We work with leading training providers including; Glion, Les Roches and Pride of Britain to match elite hotels and restaurants with talented applicants.
Our constantly evolving database of professional candidates, taking the first steps of their careers, and leading establishments within the industry has allowed us to create a dynamic global partnership.
This innovative and select recruitment tool is easy to navigate and is continually monitored by our industry-led team and dedicated IT support.
To endorse our partnership, we offer industry awards for the Most Improved Candidates, attend career fairs and facilitate familiarisation and educational trips.
We welcome you to discover our innovative platform, designed to connect our industry futures.
In Proud Partnership
Catering for both candidates and clients as a provider for professional recruitment solutions in the luxury hospitality sector.
With up to 50 members across the UK, you’ll find a wide selection of vacancies available at hotels in the Pride of Britain collection.
Whether you’re looking for a front of house role, prefer to work behind the scenes or have a particular job in mind, you’ll be able to easily search through all the latest vacancies. Our map shows the locations of all our current hotel members, allowing you to search by region, city, role, salary or job type to find the perfect position.
Vacancies are available in
- South East
- South West
- The Cotswolds
- Central England
- The North