The Grove of Narberth has quickly established itself as one of the leading small luxury hotels and restaurants in Wales set in the stunning Pembrokeshire countryside looking onto the Preseli Hills The Grove won AA Hotel of the Year for Wales 2019.
This 5 star multi award winning venue now has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate Bartender to join the 3 AA Rosette Restaurant and 5 star Hotel team.
This position is part time, however, the position may become full time for the right candidate.
A successful candidate will ideally have:
· Clear passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
· Good knowledge of cocktails and classic cocktails.
· Knowledge of world wines and spirits.
· Well organized with good attention to detail.
· Genuine and sincere nature.
· Smart presentation and a friendly yet professional personality.
· Resilient nature and ability to work under pressure.
· Strong team work ethic.
What we offer
The successful candidate will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award-winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
· Excellent hourly rate including a share of non-contractual Tronc.
· Generous staff discounts at The Grove- Narberth and sister properties Beach House- Oxwich and Coast Saundersfoot.
· Discounted rates at Pride of Britain Hotels.
· Discounted rates at Welsh Rarebit hotels.
· Staff rewards scheme.
Grove of Narberth has a strong family philosophy and provides an excellent environment for people to grow and learn.
If so, we would love to hear from you. Please forward applications with a covering letter and CV’s to us.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.00 per hour
Discounted or free food
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place