CHEF DE PARTIE – GROVE OF NARBERTH
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join the Grove Narberth as Chef de Partie working under
the immensely talented Executive Chef Douglas Balish. Douglas joined the Grove in May 2019 having
earnt and retained a Michelin star and 4 AA rosettes at his previous establishment.
The Grove was awarded 5 stars and AA Hotel of the Year Wales 2019/20, establishing itself as one of
the leading luxury hotels and restaurants in Wales. The Grove is set in the stunning Pembrokeshire
countryside looking on to the Preseli Hills. The restaurant has held 3 AA Rosettes since 2014.
A successful candidate will ideally have:
• Excellent experience at Michelin star and/or 4/5 AA Rosette level.
• A passion for sharing knowledge and skills with more junior members.
• Excellent leadership skills with a calm mature approach.
• Clear passion for the industry and food.
• Natural ability as a pastry chef with outstanding attention for detail.
• Real ambition to succeed at the highest level.
• Dedicated and excellent team player.
What we offer you:
The Grove offers an excellent working environment in one of the most stunning parts of the UK with
the world-famous Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park on its doorstep.
The successful candidates will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly
experienced award-winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
• A package of up to 26k including a share of tronc.
• Help finding accommodation.
• A 4-day working week.
• Pension scheme.
• Generous staff discounts at The Grove and its sister business Coast – Saundersfoot and
Beach House Oxwich.
• Discounted rates to Pride of Britain Hotels and through Welsh rarebits.
• Annual staff rewards scheme.
If you are interested in this role then please forward Covering Letter and CV to Oliver our Group HR
Manager at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!