CHEF DE PARTIE (PASTRY)
The Grove of Narberth has quickly established itself as one of the leading small luxury hotels and
restaurants in Wales set in the stunning Pembrokeshire countryside looking onto the Preseli Hills The
Grove won AA Hotel of the Year for Wales 2019.
This 5 star multi award winning venue now has an outstanding opportunity for a Chef de Partie in
the Pastry section within its 3 AA Rosette Restaurant that is led by Michelin starred Executive Chef
Douglas Balish. You will be reporting to our highly talented Head Pastry Chef, Sabine, who has
outstanding experience as Head Pastry chef on multi michlin star restaurants in France.
A successful candidate will ideally have:
• Sound Chef de Partie Pastry kitchen experience at AA Rosette level.
• NVQ 2 and CIEH Level 2 Food Hygiene qualifications.
• Clear passion for the industry and food.
• Natural ability as a chef with outstanding attention for detail.
• Real ambition to succeed at the highest level.
• Dedicated and excellent team player.
What we offer:
• The Grove offers an excellent working environment in one of the most stunning parts of the
UK with the world famous Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park on its doorstep.
• The successful candidates will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a
highly experienced award winning team driving for the highest standards of food and
• A package of up to £26k for the perfect candidate includes share of Tronc.
• Pension scheme.
• The Grove of Narberth kitchen team work a four day week.
• Generous staff discounts at The Grove and its sister business Coast – Saundersfoot and
Beach House Oxwich.
• Discounted rates to Pride of Britain Hotels and through Welsh rarebits.
• Annual staff rewards scheme.
• Help finding accommodation.
If you are interested in this role then please forward Covering Letter and CV to Oliver our Group HR
Manager at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!