CHEF DE PARTIE – COAST
Coast has quickly established itself as one of the leading restaurants in Wales set
right on the golden sandy beach at Coppet Hall near Saundersfoot in
Pembrokeshire. The restaurant was AA Restaurant of the Year for Wales in 2016
and has won numerous awards and accolades including being in the top five sea
food restaurants 2019 for the caterer. We are also fortunate that given its stunning
coastal location it is also regularly listed as one of the best restaurants with a view in
Coast has recently appointed a new Head Chef, Fred Clapperton who earnt and
retained a Michelin star at his previous establishment in Surrey. Fred is now looking
for a dedicated and ambitious Chef de Partie to join his team.
A successful candidate will ideally have:
– Sound Demi Chef de Partie experience at 3 AA Rosette level.
– Clear passion for the industry and food.
– Natural ability as a chef with outstanding attention for detail.
– Real ambition to succeed at the highest level.
– Calm and resilient nature able to manage the pressure of a busy kitchen.
– Dedicated and excellent team player.
What we offer:
We offer an excellent working environment right on Coppet Hall Beach within the
world famous Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park. The successful candidates will
be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced
award winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
• Package of over £30,000 including non-contractual Tronc.
• Generous staff discounts at Coast and sister properties Grove of Narberth
and Beach House Oxwich.
• Access to staff rate at Grove of Narberth and friend and family rate.
• And other benefits.
The successful candidate will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy
and a highly experienced award winning team driving for the highest standards of
food and service.
If so, we would love to hear from you. Please forward applications with a covering
letter and CV’s to our Group HR Manager Oliver Crittenden at [email protected]