An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join the Grove Narberth as Chef de Rang.
The Grove was awarded 5 stars and AA Hotel of the Year Wales 2019/20 in September 2019, establishing itself as one of the leading luxury hotels and restaurants in the UK. The Grove is set in the stunning Pembrokeshire countryside looking out to the Preseli Hills. The restaurant has held 3 AA Rosettes since 2014.
The candidate will ideally have the following attributes:
• Passionate about food and customer service.
• Genuine sincere nature.
• Resilient and hard working.
• Great people skills.
• Dedicated and excellent team player.
• Experience at a similar level in a rosette environment or Michelin star environment.
What we offer:
• The Grove offers an excellent working environment in one of the most stunning parts of the UK with the world-famous Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park on its doorstep.
• The successful candidates will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a
highly experienced award-winning team driving for the highest standards of food and
• A package of up to 22k for the perfect candidate includes share of Tronc.
• Pension scheme.
• Generous staff discounts at The Grove and its sister business Coast – Saundersfoot and
Beach House Oxwich.
• Discounted rates to Pride of Britain Hotels and through Welsh rarebits.
• Annual staff rewards scheme.
If you are interested in this role then please forward Covering Letter and CV to Oliver our Group HR Manager at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!