Park House Hotel & Spa, 4 star, 21 bedrooms, Restaurant, Pool Bar & Banqueting for up to 75 guests.
Pride of Britain member, Condé Nast Johansens Guide, Good Hotel Guide & Good Spa Guide. Independently owned for three generations & with a genuine care for all our guests & staff alike. You will have to be enthusiastic, happy at work & willing to exceed our guest expectations. Working within a small team being part of a young, friendly & ambitious team where each of us makes a difference.
An opportunity for a dedicated, passionate Chef de Partie- is this you??
We are looking for someone with a desire to work as part of a team, to assist with the delivery of our Hotel’s ambitious food offering to the high standards we pride ourselves in.
If you are passionate about being a chef and want to use only fresh produce, whilst working in a friendly environment- then apply to this role.
48 hours per week, based on a 5 day working week.
No Split Shifts
Only work your contracted hours.
Live in Available*
• Shift patterns of 5 days’ work straight shifts.*
• 28 days of annual leave
• Monthly salary + tips
• An opportunity to work alongside some incredibly passionate and talented chefs
• Working in a friendly & professional, standards driven business
The Kitchen brigade are responsible for ensuring the standards of service & presentation are adhered to at all times and also responsible for maintaining the quality standards of their section throughout food service times.
The successful Chef de Partie will support the team:
• Ensuring they report for duty on time and dressed appropriately
• Ensuring safe hygiene practices are maintained at all times
• Ensuring the highest quality food is produced on a consistent basis
• Following the recipes and maintaining the food costs set by the company at all times
• Providing a friendly, courteous and professional attitude at all times
• Ensuring legal compliance with hygiene regulations