Sign up today. Why Incarta?
I want to register asCandidate
Please leave this field empty
To assist the head housekeeper and supervise the team so they are working in a positive, productive, friendly and fun environment and to ensure a five-star of cleanliness in all areas of the resort.
1. To ensure that public areas are kept clean and tidy.
2. To ensure that rooms are ready for guest arrival and guests are happy with them.
3. Greet guests in a friendly and professional manner
4. Assist with cleaning all bedrooms in the hotel, stables and boathouse.
5. Monitor team rotas to ensure productivity and work-life balance.
6. Supervise the stock and equipment to maintain adequate levels.
7. Communicate effectively with the Housekeeping team
8. Manage the linen for quality.
9. Supervise with the checking of team bedrooms and public areas.
10. Supervise the washing of staff uniform.
11. Ensure high levels of cleanliness and hygiene are met at all times
12. Be able to talk to guests effectively about the resort and what is on offer
You need to be signed in to apply for this position.
You can apply to this job and others using your online CV. Click the link below to submit your online CV and email your application to this Hotelier.
Sign up today to receive all of the latest news, events, and vacancies straight to your inbox