Why Incarta for Employers?
- Access to a database of elite and professionally trained candidates
- Contact skilled industry professionals instantly & directly
- Advertise and promote your brand
- COVID 19 initiative for both new and current members: £1,750 annual membership PLUS 6 Months Complimentary
- Fee less than a single traditional recruitment appointment
- Unlimited vetted candidates
- Association with elite culinary and hospitality schools
- Industry Professionals now included
Why Incarta for Candidates?
- Access to the latest hospitality vacancies
- No cost to register
- Simple and quick to create your profile
- Find the right job in the right location
- Contact employers directly
- Promote yourself to a wide range of employers
- Industry Professional category now added
- Be the first to learn about new vacancies and opportunities
Opening Doors in Luxury Hospitality and Cuisine
Drawing from many years of experience gained within the hotel sector, Incarta bridges the industry gap between luxury establishments and elite hospitality and culinary arts institutes.
We work with leading training providers to match elite hotels and restaurants with talented applicants.
Our constantly evolving database of professional candidates, taking the first steps of their careers, and leading establishments within the industry has allowed us to create a dynamic global partnership.
This innovative and select recruitment tool is easy to navigate and is continually monitored by our industry-led team and dedicated IT support.
To endorse our partnership, we offer industry awards for the Most Improved Candidates, attend career fairs and facilitate familiarisation and educational trips.
To assist our industry during these unprecedented and challenging times, we are delighted to include a select number of industry professionals who share our passion and dedication for the Pride of Britain Hotels consortium.
We welcome you to discover our innovative platform, designed to connect our industry futures.
With up to 50 members across the UK, you’ll find a wide selection of vacancies available at hotels in the Pride of Britain collection.
Whether you’re looking for a front of house role, prefer to work behind the scenes or have a particular job in mind, you’ll be able to easily search through all the latest vacancies. Our map shows the locations of all our current hotel members, allowing you to search by region, city, role, salary or job type to find the perfect position.
Vacancies are available in
- South East
- South West
- The Cotswolds
- Central England
- The North