To be an Assistant Duty Manager you have to manage yourself to ensure you are working in a positive, productive, friendly and fun environment and to ensure a five-star service in all areas of reception.
1. Take responsibility for a shift and ensure you are available to deal with any guest, team, supplier enquiries, as necessary.
2. Organise the arrival and departure of all guests on your shift.
3. Organise and deliver the morning meeting to ensure daily organisation and communication to HODs in line with the prayer sheet.
4. Co-ordinate the team accommodation checks, audits and report actions required.
5. Co-ordinate the Team Rep’s meeting and report as necessary.
6. Support the pastoral care of the team who live on-site and ensure their health and well-being is looked after.
7. Be supportive of the HOD’s conduct their departments inductions, training and one to one meetings and reviews.
8. Communicate confidently attend and contribute to meetings daily, weekly, monthly as necessary.
9. Support and co-ordinate all departments as necessary if required, e.g. short staffed.
10. Assist with the high standards of health and safety for the resort including fire and emergency procedures, report any concerns and record all hazards.
ABILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
Understanding of 5 Star service delivery.
Self-motivated, pro-active and flexible.
Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent communication and organisational skills.
At least 12 months previous experience.
Excellent Fluent English both Written and Spoken.
Ability to use Excel/Word and Computer Literate.
UK passport or visa/pre-settled status.
Individually designed On-the-Job Training
Personal Development Programme
Accommodation with Wi-Fi – all bills paid for
Meals Provided On and Off Duty
Employee Assistance Programme
Access to a Gym/Mountain Bikes/Free Activities
Friends and Family Discounts
For more information on the role of Assistant Duty Manager please contact us.